Thursday, February 13, 2014

Suicide is NOT the answer- In loving Memory of my Daddy



Yesterday,  three years ago;  my daddy committed suicide when I was 15 years old.  He suffered from major depression and he lost hope that he would get better.  Although my heart still aches from this horrible tragedy of losing him,  I have only learned and grown from that day. I want to thank the Lord for his faithfulness through the grieving process.
The reason of why I post this is to make an awareness of suicide.  Suicide is now the top led deaths in our country,  and has destructed many families.  If you or someone you know struggles with suicide, depression, or anxiety;  get help now!!  Contact me,  call the suicide hotline, talk to a counselor;  do not give up. This world is a condemned world filled with broken souls,  and it can have the most horrific roads;  but keep up your strength.  Though you know it or not,  you are loved by many!!  There is only one YOU in this world and some people look at YOU as their inspiration.  Do not give up and fight your inner battles with all your strength.- Much love- Jenna